
Yes, a sucker, that is me. I have been roped into the Bachelorette all season. It started two seasons ago, with the Bachelor. So, tonight was the finale. DeAnna, the bachelorette this season, tried to be honest and find the right man for her. I was rooting for... sorry Amber... Jesse. (Originally, I kind of wanted Jeremy.) It was obvious that Jesse and DeAnna are in love after watching the after show. What will I do with my Monday late nights now?
2 comments:
I felt so bad for Jeremy too! You could tell he was really heart-broken. To come back and talk with her...is that a first for the Bachelorette/Bachelor? This is only the second season I've seen. Anyways, I was surprised by the results, but after watching the After the Rose show I feel a little more comfortable with her decision. ;) I did my post before I watched that show...and I wasn't as comfortable. Jason was definitely hurt, but I think he handled it all very well.
They do seem very happy!
Hey, I found this blog that might help you with your glutten free diet. If you haven't checked it out before you should, http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
Hope all is well and that you are managing the heat and the smoke. My kids have some serious cabin fever!
Post a Comment