Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Modesty anyone

Have you ever tried to find a modest, but cute swimsuit? It is a challenge! Right now instead of making one pieces they make a pretend one called "The monokini." It almost looks modest until you realize it only covers the belly button. This is the most modest one I've seen.


Then there are overly modest, can there be such a thing? Oh yes there can!





So what's a girl to do? I have been everywhere. Sale employee's just day... "Oh, they don't really make one pieces any more." Are you kidding? They have so many cute fabric's in the bikini's, I wish they would pass them along to one pieces. The tankini is another good option if it is long enough, but all of them seen to be low halter styles. The halter always hurts my neck. So, I am down to one website that is affordable (mymodbe.com). I think the light blue one is really cute, but they have a few others I like too. They are all on sale for $48 right night. That is a deal!



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Swimsuit shopping is my least favorite thing EVER!!! I bought one last year from shade. [Gotta love Utah!] It is a tankini and it is really long, even for my tall bod! It looks like they don't have the same one anymore; they have some cute ones though. Check it out at shadeclothing.com. Good luck!

Ruth M said...

Ashley, have you been shopping for swimsuits and polygamists 'r' us. Thems are some cute modest suits

Lindsey said...

Those are very cute tankinis! I wish my tummy would fit into one this summer! haha. I like the suits at layersclothing.com too. But the ones you found look like the tops are much longer.

Orange Peanut said...

I think you should go for the pants swimsuit - Dave wouldn't find that cute? Just kidding - I love the ones you found at modbe and will be checking them out!