
Our Mills family decided to take a trip to Monterey. We thought it would be fun to take a family vacation before Jordan goes on his mission this year. It has been fun too. Our place has a beautiful view! We have enjoyed great meals, going to the beach, the aquarium, and of course the guys have golfed. Peter joined the men on the course for the first time and... survived! The most fun has been staying up playing games with everyone. Even Jeff got in on the action. The best part is... it's not over yet. We leave tomorrow. Still time for more fun!








3 comments:
SO FUN! I'm totally jealous! We really, really, really miss Monterey. It's so beautiful there. I bet the boys LOVED the aquarium.
One of Chloe's happiest days ever was at the aquarium in the kid's area. I'm glad your trip has been fun.
What a fun vacation. Those are awesome pictures! It's been fun catching up on your blog. Those boys are so cute.
Post a Comment