
This past week Parker had his 9 month check up. He has been going through a rough patch. He's been pretty fussy and clingy. A lot of that has to do with teething, but he still isn't himself. Dave told me I needed to infom the doctor that he is broken and that we'll leave him with her until they can figure out how to fix him. (This is because every time he is with Dave he just cries and cries.)
So, the results of the appointment he is 22 lbs. 13 oz. and 29 inches long. He hasn't put on very much weight, just about a pound since his last appt., he is slowing down. He also has a minor ear infection. Plus, all of his gums are swollen. The dr. suggested we give him motrin 3 times a day to help with the discomfort and of course antibiotics for the ear infection. (Both of which has been nearly impossible to get him to take, but we're working on it.)
On a fun note, he is on the go. He has been pulling himself to standing for about a week. In this picture I was doing dishes when all of sudden I realized he was up. He has the crawling in reverse down and then getting on his bottom, he is just working on going forward. He still scoots all over. I love when they can move, it makes them happy to get around on their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment