Monday, May 5, 2008

Golf anyone?

Today I went golfing. Okay not really, but I got my exchange for Dave's time on the course. I have been a little overwhelmed lately with motherhood and life. You know how those times go. When you have different phases your children are going through or milestones you are trying to accomplish, it can just be challenging. With my husband's schedule I am doing a lot of this on my own. It is only temporary, David graduates this month and my hands on hubby will be back to being around to help with the boys. So, since I was at my breaking point Dave took the boys from 10 am - 2pm. It was the longest time I have had to myself since I had Parker. I decided to treat myself to a pedicure. It felt lovely. Then I got a sandwich and headed to the Nugget grocery store. Although it might not sound fun, I had some time to myself to read labels and try to figure out what I can eat. I am finding it is difficult to do that with kids. Thanks Pavo for the much needed me time!

3 comments:

Orange Peanut said...

They look so pretty! I love red polish! Now I am really looking forward to my pedicure on Friday night (Father/Son Campout and free night)!

Missy said...

Good for you, Ashley! You totally deserve the time off. I can't believe how big Addie and Parker are getting!!! I'm totally rooting for you to have more free time.

Mandi said...

Your toes look pre-motherhood! I hope you have a wonderful mother's day and let your boys spoil you!