Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's this.... A NEW CAR!!




How excited am I! We tried for two months to make it on one car. It just didn't work out logistically. So we started talking about it on Sunday and made a purchase last night. It is a brand new Hyundai Elantra. It was rated #1 on the consumer reports for 2008. We wanted a car that got good gas mileage and most importantly safe!! (6 air bags... refer to February to see Dave's accident) We got a great deal and I am so grateful to have my freedom again!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very nice! Congrats on the new car!

Missy said...

Yay! I'm really excited for you both, I'm glad you got a super-safe-car too. Congratulations!!

Orange Peanut said...

So glad that you found me! I totally remember you - I will never forget the tool box lesson you gave at a stake YW's recognition night!

P.S. Nice car! Cute and gotta love the MPG's!