2 weeks ago
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Showers
My friend Ruth has deemed me "The Shower Queen." Over the past 5 years, I have thrown, I think, around 12 showers. (Either bridal or baby.) I love to do it and it is fun to help someone celebrate. As of tomorrow night though I am hanging my hat until my sister in-law has a baby. (At least that is my plan for now... right?) I mention this because I found this website operationshower.org. It is an organization that sends "showers in a box" to pregnant military spouses and hosts group showers on military bases. What a great idea! I wish I came up with it myself. I always have a soft spot for military families because one day my brother will be serving our country. Way to go Operation Shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only 12? That can't be right:)
Speaking of showers, I sorry to say I won't be making it tonight. I thought I could, but last minute apartment business is keeping me here. I know I'm going to miss out! And the bathroom picture is AWESOME! So funny!
Post a Comment