Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 7 in Utah

Today we took it pretty easy again. We had some fun driving through the old neighborhoods that my mom used to "party" in. She doesn't really clarify what that means, but she has lots of fun memories she has been sharing with me. We ate at the Burger Barn, which was good and of course they had fry sauce. It was a lot like the drive in, in Malad. They had fresh limes and gems (Idaho fans will know what those are). After that we headed to Aunt Lrae's and had some good chat time.



This evening we all went to Garcia's for mexican food. It was tasty. The best meal I've had since we started the trip. (I've haven't had good luck with the food I've ordered this trip).



Then after that, we headed to the pool. Uncle Jare joined us while Sam and Dad hung out on the side. We had a fun evening and are now ready for bed!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm sorry we missed you, but I know how these trips get filled up fast. I hope everybody is feeling better and I'm glad everyone was able to have fun!

James and Rebecca said...

What? I can't believed we missed you! We were in Utah just the week before. We are still looking forward to your visit in July. Wherever we may be.