
On Sunday we took it pretty easy. Josh and I made pb&j sandwiches. He made his own all by himself. Even cutting his bread in two. Way to go Josh. The rest of the day we just relaxed and watched General Conference. Later in the evening we visited with Sam's aunt again. We had a nice time with them. They are such friendly down to earth people, they made us feel right at home.

On Monday we packed up and headed out to Roy. My Aunt Lrae lives up here and we came to visit with her. We were off to a shaky start with both boys crying in the car, but soon they both feel asleep. What a relief. Once we got here we got checked into out hotel. Can I just say, I love the Hampton Inn. It's clean, they have a great breakfast, and even more exciting an indoor heated pool! After we got checked in we headed to Lrae's where Josh made fast friends with his second cousin Riggs. Once Josh saw Riggs he said "Mom, I'm not afraid." Speaking of mom, Parker is all about mom. He says "Mom, mom, mom," or "MAA." He has started say "daaadaa" too. It's pretty cute with his two little bottom teeth which is surprisingly visible.
We had a good evening, of course, watching Dancing with the Stars and eatting pizza. What more could a girl want? (Maybe no little interupting during it, but that's how it goes.) The boys have been good though and we'll see what tomorrow holds.
Oh and this is a picture of Josh's rug burn. What a "bommer" that's what he says instead of bummer. Little too much rough housing for him last night.

1 comment:
Holy cow, what's up with your early talkers?? Thats so funny. I'm glad to see that you're having so much fun on your trip. I hope we might be able to see you still, but it looks like your trip is almost over. Maybe next time, or we'll have to come out there :)
Post a Comment