Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day



Well, we celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Saturday this year (with the catholics). We feasted on a green meal comprised of green salad, green beans, green broccoli & cheese rice-roni, green cream cheese (dyed) celery and chicken bake, with green pink lemonade, and of course mint chip ice cream with green shamrock sugar cookies for dessert. The lemonade is what really threw us off. All of it was tasty and will become our St. Patty's day tradition.

We had our cousins Jeff and Kairsee join us. Every time Jeff comes over Josh runs off and says, "I'm afraid Mom!" I know Jeff is scary, but Josh is finally starting to warm up to him (just kidding Jeff). We also had Devon, Jesse, and Aida over for games. We really enjoyed their company. Aida and Josh had fun together. They enjoyed decorating cookies, eating popcicles, and playing indoor baseball. I wish I had a picture of the two! Now on to Easter!

1 comment:

Jessica Jensen said...

Yeah, Jeff scares me too....