Fallon and George chose the El Presido Chapel in Santa Barbara for their wedding. Historically it was last in a chain of four military fortresses built by the Spanish along the coast. It was beautiful and unique with the detailed painting throughout the chapel. We met there on Friday evening for the rehearsal. Things went very smoothly, even our little ring bearer and flower girl walked down the aisle (at least during the rehearsal). Fallon looked amazing. She was calm and very well organized. She knew where everyone needed to be and what they needed to do.
After the rehearsal we were treated to dinner at Cafe Buenos Aires by Richard a close friend to George & Fallon. The staff there was extremely helpful, even offering to watch our children for us. (Thanks, but no thanks). The appetizers were wonderful, but our kids were done before dinner came so we took our steak and chicken to go. They even sent me with one of their steak knifes to cut my steak at the hotel. That's service!
I know I do so many slide shows, I probably need a new venue, but I had too many pictures to show. Enjoy to the slide show below.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment