I always wondered what the incident would be that would just set me on fire. For our friend Kim it was her daughter taking scissors to their laundry and her dress for her sister's wedding. For my friend Ruth, I think it was a fish food incident with her daughter. For me it was a milk shaking like no one has ever seen!So where was I... I had to give Parker a bath. Josh was watching Backyardigans (this is a usual thing). It was probably about 5 minutes since I had been in the room. He must have turned it
upside down and just shook. It was on the computer, couch, ottoman, carpet, tv, pillows, picture frames, Dave's camp equipment, Parker's play gym, my rocking chair, and our printer. Needless to say, he got a good time out and still there as we speak. Children teach us things about ourselves we never knew! I am sure I will find more milk spots in the next few days.
1 comment:
Oh Ashley, I think milk is definitely worse than fish food. At least I could vacuum that up. If you need to borrow the carpet cleaner, let me know! Not that you really want to see a mess like that happen, but don't you wish you could have seen his face while he was doing it?
Post a Comment