Saturday, February 16, 2008

February Birthday's

This month is such a special one it's birthday time for... (okay I was in primary 3 1/2 years I can't help it). We got to celebrate and remember a few people this month. February 1st is David's grandfather DeVerl's birthday. We all thought of him on this day. While I never had the chance to meet him, I feel like I know him from all the wonderful stories I have heard. Next was, Dorene's birthday. We were happy to take time to celebrate her and all she does for us. It happened to be Super Bowl Sunday, Dorene's favorite Sunday of the year! (Yeah right!) We had a great spread and lots of fun with the family. Then on February 7th we celebrated Peter's birthday, our brother in-law. I don't have any pictures of the event, but it was great fun with a taco bar and delicious chocolate cake. We are so happy to have Peter as part of our family. Enjoy the slide show below of Dorene's birthday!

No comments: