2 weeks ago
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Ready, Set, Roll
Today Parker rolled over from his front to his back. Woo Hoo! He almost did it twice in a row. (It could be another month till it happens again. That's how Josh was.) He is very into his hands and fingers right now. They are quite meaty, so I could understand. He started making small dolphin noises this week that crack me up. We started him on rice cereal the day after Christmas, but he doesn't have much interest. We'll give him a little more time. He has a doctor's appt. tommorrow, so we'll check up on all his stats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI!! I just got your Christmas card today!! Our post man is terrible!! So thats how I found out about your blog...very cute! I'm glad you had a great Christmas and I can't believe Parker rolled over *YAY* isn't it crazy how fast it all goes. We are thinking about doing a game night or something...maybe next weekend. Let me know what your plans are. Have a good day! Our blog is jessedevonaida.blogspot.com
~devon
Post a Comment